West Pennant Hills Sports Club offers members and their guests
- A modern and comfortable venue
- A Live Sports Lounge with over 20 screens
- All the big sports on the big screens throughout the Club
- The Bistro WPH Open 7 days for lunch and dinner
- Free Wi/Fi
- Free Courtesy Bus (conditions apply)
- Regular major prize give-a-ways including new cars, white goods and electrical
- 7 function rooms catering from 6 to 100 guests
- Gift card terminal with over 50 vendors to choose from
- Keno facilities
- TAB facilities
- and "The Friendliest Staff in the Hills”
download our app
Our free app allows members to:
- Play Members' Only Pick-A-Box and win prizes daily
- Get the 6th Coffee FREE using the app's Coffee Card
- See all the latest promotions and give-aways
- View the Bistro WPH menu
- See the weekly meal specials
- Enter your Footy Tips
- Contact our Courtesy Bus
THE APP STORE GOOGLE PLAY
To apply for membership, simply download the Membership Application form and bring it into the Club’s reception.
- Annual Membership $10.00
- Annual Pensioner Membership $5.00
- 5 Yearly Membership $40.00
- 5 Yearly Pensioner Membership $20.00
- Lifetime/Perpetual Membership $100.00
WPH Sports Club is a member of the Federation of Community, Sporting and Workers’ Clubs; offering members discounted accommodation at Holiday Centres in Fingal Bay, Sussex Inlet and Urunga.
The Federation has a total of one hundred and two modern two-bedroom brick self-contained units in three coastal locations that accommodate a maximum of six persons. All you need to take is your linen (linen hire is available at Urunga) and toiletries. Also available are fully functional disabled units that allow disabled members to take holidays in a totally family atmosphere.
For a family holiday you can afford, visit the Federation’s Website for more information.