West Pennant Hills Sports Club offers members and their guests
- A modern and comfortable venue
- A Live Sports Lounge with over 20 screens
- All the big sports on the big screens throughout the Club
- The Brasserie Restaurant Open 7 days for lunch and dinner
- Free Wi/Fi
- Free Courtesy Bus (conditions apply)
- Regular major prize give-a-ways including new cars, white goods and electrical
- Function room catering for up to 100 guests
- Internet Kiosk
- Keno facilitates
- TAB facilities
- and The Friendliest Staff in the Hills”
WPH Sports Club is a member of the Federation of Community, Sporting and Workers’ Clubs; offering members discounted accommodation at Holiday Centres in Fingal Bay, Sussex Inlet and Urunga.
The Federation has a total of one hundred and two modern two-bedroom brick self-contained units in three coastal locations that accommodate a maximum of six persons. All you need to take is your linen (linen hire is available at Urunga) and toiletries. Also available are fully functional disabled units that allow disabled members to take holidays in a totally family atmosphere.
For a family holiday you can afford, visit the Federation’s Website for more information.