ClubGrants Applications open 31 March 2017 and close 31 May 2017
Applications must be submitted via the link on Hornsby Shire Council’s page
Our Club is proud to be able to contribute generously to the community through local Sporting Clubs and Charitable organisations. In September each year, recipients of the Club’s funding and support attend a Presentation evening.
WPH Sports Club strives to return as much as possible to the local community through grants, funding and support services.
The Club provides funding to local amateur sporting clubs, community groups, local health services and other arts, cultural and educational organisations.
To find out more about the Club Grants scheme, visit the Clubs NSW website
This year alone, West Pennant Hills Sports Club has provided funding and support to the local community in excess of $150,000.
These are just some of the organisations we have helped:
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
- Baby Bumps Support Group
- Carlson Chorale
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Delta Society Australia
- Epilepsy Association t/as Epilepsy Action Australia
- Girl Guides Australia NSW & ACT
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Health Service
- Lifestart Cooperative Limited
- Multiple Sclerosis Limited
- Northcott Disability Services
- SHINE for Kids Co-operative Limited
- St Lucy’s School
- St Vincent de Paul Society Hornsby
- State Emergency Service
- Streetwork Incorporated
- Ted Noffs Foundation
- The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Vision Australia
- Beecroft Cherrybrook Junior Rugby Club
- Cherrybrook Little Athletics
- Cherrybrook Netball Club
- Greenway Giants Inc.
- Pennant Hills Football Club
- Pennant Hills Junior AFL Club
- Penno Stags Junior Rugby League Football Club
- West Pennant Hills Cherrybrook Football Club
- West Pennant Hills Netball Club
- West Pennant Hills Cherrybrook Cricket Club